Be part of the CLOVR team!
Nail Studio Manager
To apply for this position, send resume to HR Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOVR Life Spa Cobblestone Lake in Apple Valley is currently seeking a Licensed Nail Studio Manager to join our dedicated and growing team. As the Licensed Nail Studio Manager, you have dedicated your talents to the art of making beautiful nails. You deserve a career in a business that helps you feel and deliver your best. We can provide you with just that. CLOVR offers gel and natural nail services using Harmony’s Gelish and Morgan Taylor. We use Sparitual product complements for our manicures and pedicures. We do not do dips or acrylics.
CLOVR Life Spa is dedicated to enhancing the well-being, health and beauty of our clients through the benefits of experiencing our vast collections of luxurious, yet affordable, spa services. We offer a unique spa savings membership model which encourages clients to receive multiple services that fulfill their desired spa experience at discounted rates. Guests are not required to participate in the spa savings program to book at CLOVR, it is only an option.
At CLOVR, we focus on a holistic 360° approach that balances, re-centers and harmonizes your overall well-being through a personalized menu of services that address the key elements of mind, body and spirit. In a calm, and stress-free environment where you can truly relax and leave the world behind.
In addition to Full Manicure/Pedicure services the spa provides the following:
- Skin Care, including facials, HydraFacials, microdermabrasion, peels, dermaplaning, Botox, and SkinPen
- Waxing using Cirepil products
- Mens’ haircutting services
Your role as the Licensed Nail Studio Manager includes:
Overseeing all day-to-day operations, ultimately ensuring the nail business runs smoothly and profitably for CLOVR Life Spa. This includes providing nail services to our guests and members, daily oversight of the Guest Experience Cycle, daily checklists, inventory, state regulation compliance by working with the spa manager of record, and fiscal responsibility. This position requires accessibility including as the first point of contact for guests and employees. The Studio Manager reports directly to the Owners with a dotted line to the Spa Manager of Record and Assistant Spa Director and Host/Scheduling Desk Manager for collaboration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for training and the proper execution of the service protocols by Nail Artists
- Leading by example by providing the best nail services to members and guests
- Recruiting and staffing a team of Nail Artists, including working with owners on job postings and/or career fairs, etc.
- Leading by example and overseeing implementation of the Spa initiatives and ongoing training of Nail Artists
- Ensuring smooth operation of studio, including coordination with other artists, front desk and other colleagues
- Responsible for overseeing supply inventory
- Leading human resource management for Nail team – schedules, coverage during all working hours, and coordination of time off requests. Duties also include involvement in hiring/firing, disciplinary action, training and development.
- Responsible for monitoring of safety and sterilization standards for all individuals in and around Studio.
- Responsible for recognizing and communicating with Owners regarding areas for process improvement. Assist in planning and implementation of ongoing process improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
An enjoyable and engaging work environment • A high regard for you and your passion • Seriously Competitive Compensation (Hourly + Commission +Tips + Paid Time Off) • ABMP fees paid for • Access to full spectrum of Benefits, including 401(k) • Discounted (and complimentary) Spa Services • High end spa products and equipment • Retail product discounts • Continuing Education
We have an awesome team at CLOVR. Our working environment is drama free! If you wear a crown on your head, this is not the place for you. We work hard as we are a busy and fast-paced spa, but we have lots of fun and enjoy our time together. Working in a spa should not cause you stress!!
Successful Candidates MUST have:
- Licensed Nail Technician/ Cosmetologist (Minnesota)
- Prior experience in leadership role in Nail Salon preferred
- Full time, flexible availability. Availability for a couple of nights per week + Saturdays. CLOVR is open Tuesday-Sunday. Hours are 10 AM to 7 PM Tues & Weds, 10 AM-8PM Thurs and Fri, 10-6PM on Saturdays, and 11-5PM on Sundays. The manager’s schedule can offer flexibility, but the schedule needs to be consistent and most Saturdays are required.
- Team-focused attitude. We operate as a team and grow as a team. We need a leader that excels in this type of environment.
- Organized and driven. We are looking for a candidate that is highly organized, enjoys checking things off of a list, and strives to move the needle.
- Compassionate. While we need to drive the business, we also have a strong passion for people. We love our members and guests!
We look forward to hearing from you! We welcome you to come check us out and we will offer you a complimentary pedicure to see what we are like! Contact the HR Director and let us know: email@example.com.
Job Types: full-time
- Nail technician: 2 years min and supervisory experience (Preferred)
- Minnesota Nail Technician or Cosmetology (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Earn free services
Overtime often available:
All employees are required to undergo a criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour, plus commission and tips, and other compensation
We have Covid Preparation and Prevention Plans in place, which includes excessive sanitizing and cleaning. We no longer require guests to wear masks, but many of our staff do continue to wear them. We have a perfect record with state inspections.
CLOVR Life Spa has openings for part-time licensed massage therapists to join our team. Our massage therapists receive an hourly wage, plus full commission, in addition to tips, which equates to an average of $50+ per hour (REALLY. It is not some inflated number that looks good in an ad, it’s the truth. It’s based on a 60-minute massage; however, 90 min massages are very popular here). We also offer flexible scheduling, continuing education, access to benefits, 401K, free services, and other goodies, but most importantly, a healthy, supportive and balanced working environment. CLOVR Apple Valley has a culture where guests AND employees are encouraged to lighten their load and find their inner happy self. That means it’s drama-free! No crowns worn here!
We are a busy, multi-service spa located in a robust, growing community. The spa is encircled by three large, high-income neighborhoods. We offer massage, facials, waxing, cosmetic procedures, and nail services. We believe in teamwork and deliver top notch service from every touch point when a guest enters the spa. Our spa is bright, clean, and 4,000 square feet of mid-century modern décor (think West Elm).
Our massage therapy team is comprised of therapists who have been in the industry from 5-20 years. They love what they do, and it shows. They are a solid team of professionals who respect each other and work well together (you check them out under “artists” on the website). We have openings for shifts that include evening and weekend hours, however, therapists may choose to work only one shift (3 hours) per week, if preferred. CLOVR Apple Valley’s operating days and hours include Sunday 11-5, CLOSED Monday, Tuesday 10-8PM, Weds 10-7PM, Thurs 10-8 PM, Friday 9-8PM, and Saturdays 9-6PM.
We stand behind our work environment and the Happiness of our staff so much that we offer candidates to come in for a complimentary one-hour massage, see our modern facilities, including our oversized massage rooms with the latest electronic, heated tables (no back breaking here) and visit our Serenity Lounge. You’ll have a chance to talk to our current therapists and ask questions.
This is how it works:
Hourly wage + commission + tip = Your income
$20 + 21.80 (commission) + 16.00 tip (average $15-25) = $57.80/hourly rate
Compensation: $18-20 hourly rate (depends on experience), plus commission and tips
If interested in applying, or coming in to check us out contact HR Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOVR has openings for part-time Hosts to join our team. CLOVR Apple Valley is a busy, multi-service spa located in a robust, growing community. We offer massage, facials, waxing, cosmetic procedures, and nail services. We believe in teamwork and deliver top notch service from every touch point when a guest enters the spa. Our spa is bright, clean, and 4,000 square feet of mid-century modern décor (think West Elm). We are a membership-based spa with 500 members (not all guests are members) and are in need of expanding our host staff and have various schedules available (15-20 hours per week during the day hours and various evening /weekend hour shifts). CLOVR Apple Valley’s operating days and hours include Sunday 11-5, CLOSED Monday, Tuesday 10-8PM, Weds 10-7PM, Thursday 10-8PM, Friday 9-8PM, and Saturdays 9-6PM.
The Host position is the first point of contact for our guests and members. This professional position greets members and guests and assists with check-in’s and consents, manages the appointment scheduling and the artists schedules, guest check out and payments, membership sales, tours of the spa, product sales, gift card sales, light housekeeping and some laundry duties, and overall coordination of front of the house. Host candidates should be detail-oriented, professional, comfortable with a computer and point of sale systems, punctual, outgoing and people-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. We are looking for candidates who are available for a consistent, stable schedule, dependable, value a good work environment, and possess a good work ethic. This position requires a minimum of 3 years work experience. Prior guest relations experience is a PLUS. The Host position reports to the Front of House/Guest Relations Manager. A criminal background check is required of all employees.
CLOVR offers competitive pay plus commission on membership sales. Employees have access to benefits, 401K, free services, and other goodies, but most importantly, a healthy, supportive, and fun working environment. CLOVR Apple Valley has a culture where guests and employees are encouraged to lighten their load and find their inner happy self. That means it’s drama-free! No crowns worn here!
Compensation: $13-16 per hour, plus commission on membership sales
Send resume, inquiries and questions to Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.